CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

We're supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow today (yes this is Steph, using capital letters and correct punctuation because Alana told me to)! No school today! Not that we would have it anyways. Vacation went by so fast! 3 days left, I'll try not to think about it. We were going to go swimmming at McDermot pool (it's indoors) but I don't think we're going to. Walking outside dripping wet to our car (which we got back!) in 10 inches of snow is not excatly my idea of a fun filled day of swimming and such.

Toodles!






P.S. Alana- If i have to use correct punctuation, does that mean that I can't say lol and lylas and ttyl and stuff, please comment!

1 comments:

Belle ♥ said...

No, no, you can if you want. I don't mind.
Loving the new layout and the pointy thing you named after your boyfriend.
xoxo